I love chicken wings...something about the tiny little pieces perfectly cooked and seasoned.
If I am making wings, I am making them sweet and spicy...
First, obtain about 3lbs of wings. You can either purchase in a pack or save the wings on your whole chickens.
1) 1 Cup of raw organic honey
2) 1/2 cup of organic grass fed butter
3) 1/2 cups of Frank's hot sauce
4) 1/2 teaspoon of Smoked Serrano sea salt
5) 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange dry wings on a lined baking sheet.
2) Place wings in oven for 15-20 minutes. Then remove and glaze both sides of the wings with 1/2 cup of honey.
3) Place wings back into the oven, set the timer for 30 minutes, and prepare the sauce.
4) In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, remaining 1/2 cup of honey, Frank’s Red Hot, Smoked Serrano sea salt, and garlic powder; whisk to combine.
5) While the wings are baking, periodically baste both sides of the wings with the sauce (about every ten minutes). Once the timer goes off, crank the heat up to 400 degrees F and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Plate add chopped scallions to garnish and a dollop of blue cheese dressing!