Old City Salts

Old City Salts
Introducing Sampler Minis

Friday, March 15, 2013

Super Sweet Salty Snack!

Need a pick me up during the day?  Don't want to dive into a processed snack?  I've got the perfect little pick me up with a zing....

I always have my pantry stocked with fresh, whole ingredients I use in cooking and sometimes these fresh, whole ingredients can be used for snacking too!

I raided my pantry and found some Goji berries, Golden berries and organic pumpkin seeds.  All super foods and all super good for you!

I mixed about 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds with 1/4 cup of Golden berries and 1/4 cup of Goji berries.  Place in a jar and sprinkle Thai Ginger sea salt (1/2 tsp) on the top and shake!  Portion out and enjoy!  Perfect to keep in your purse or take to work.

This is loaded with anti-oxidants and minerals!


No comments:

Post a Comment